Hey ya’ll! I’m not much of a tutorial person, but this was a technique that I learned from Syuzuki, one of my favorite artists back in the day, when I was 13. I memorized the technique and it’s been one of the most useful things I can do on photoshop. This was something that really helped me, and I hope that it will be useful for even some of you.
In this tutorial, I will be going step by step how I take something from my sketchbook and color it on photoshop.
Video of the little press I posted earlier. Instead of clamps I use 2 pieces of painters tape to hinge the screen to the table, not good for multiple color registration but great for single color prints. The long piece of tape on the table is sticky side up, with three pieces of tape holding it to the table. I use this in place of spray adhesive, it holds whatever you’re printing on in place so you don’t get blurry lines from shifting. A few small pieces of tape on the table to mark the approximate placement of the vinyl (or paper, fabric, whatever). A dollop of ink, flood the screen and pull. Sorry my hand is in the way.
The hardest part is finding a small screen and getting the stencil on there. A different subject entirely.
Faultline is having a show March 15th in Oakland and I’ll have a little stack of these guys in my studio to give away, stop by or everyone will think you’re shitty.
1st entry - self portrait
I’m very late. Sorry :c But here it is! :D
BILL WATTERSON ‘A cartoonist’s advice’
Yes, the daughter’s outfit in the last few panels probably IS intended to remind you of what it reminds you of.
Pretty sure that’s how it went down. There’s no other explanation to why there are so many of them.
And then it turned out Lucifer pushed God towards the beaker of assholes.
Love this! - Need Source
Behind-the-scenes trailer brings platform puzzler ‘Contrast’ out of the shadows
This 2 minute video illustrates all of the behind-the-scenes details of Contrast and its origins.
Catch the new BTS trailer here.
ＡＴＴＡＣＫ ＯＮ ＴＩＴＡＮ ＧＩＶＥＡＷＡＹ
Thank you all so much for helping me get to 2,500 followers!! I am having 3 giveaways, a Nightvale one, and a Cosplay one. Lets get this started!!
All the items listed above! (all figures and all patches)
All the items (Only 2 figures)
Everything, only 1 figure and 2 patches
FOURTH AND FIFTH:
A Hoodie, backpack and patches
- I ship internationally!!
- 1 Reblog entry, One like entry
- +3 Entries if you follow me
- Ends December 15th
- My ask box is open so if you have any more questions, let me know!!
So Aris and I love our followers, so so much!! > u < So to celebrate her 200 followers, and my 800, we’re doing a combined giveaway for all the love and support you lovely people give us! I’ll cut right to the chase and start off the rules.
- Reblogs only, likes will not count. Tumblr also only counts one reblog, so keep that in mind!
- No giveaway blogs or reblogging on more than one account, we’ll check.
- You don’t have to follow us to enter, but if you do you’ll win some extra mega cool prizes. (if you choose to, I am Gere and this is Aris.)
- Make sure you have your ask box open! If you’re contacted as the winner, please reply privately so we’re guaranteed to see it.
- If you don’t reply within 24 hours, a new winner will be picked.
- You must own Animal Crossing: New Leaf and be willing to give us your friend code to enter.
- The giveaway ends September 16th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be notified the following day.
- Unsure of something? Shoot us an ask!
Now for the part that everyone wants, the prizes! For this giveaway we’ll be providing you guys and gals with a prize list, this allows you to choose what items you win! Pretty nifty, huh? Only the best for you guys!! Be sure to keep checking the prize list for new prizes!